Welcome to Castle Rock Elementary's Student Registration Section

School Office Hours
8:00am - 4:00pm
Monday - Friday

Contact Registrar Direct
(303) 387-5004

School Hours for 2010/2011 School Year
All Day Kindergarten, 1st - 6th Grade - 8:40 am - 3:30 pm
Kindergarten AM - 8:40 am - 11:35 am

Kindergarten PM - 12:35 pm - 3:30 pm

Open Enrollment
Open Enrollment for the 2012-2013 school year begins November 1, 2011- January 5, 2012. Open Enrollment is for families who do not live within the boundaries of CRE, but would like to attend CRE.  Open enrollment availability is based on current enrollment numbers, anticipated enrollment numbers for the new school year and capacity of the school.  If accepted to CRE during Open Enrollment, your family's home school changes permanently to CRE. Open Enrollment typically occurs between December 1 and January 15. Douglas County School District determines how many open enrollments will be allowed at each school based upon capacity.  Check the DCSD webpage for more information about Open Enrollment.

Kindergarten Registration
Kindergarten Registration for the 2012-2013 school year will be Tuesday, January 3rd-Friday, January 13th from 9am-2pm.  To access all Kindergarten Registration information and forms, click here.

Enrolling at Castle Rock Elementary
All enrollments in Douglas County School District (DCSD) are residency based.  You may enroll at Castle Rock Elementary (CRE) at any time if you live within our enrollment boundaries.  Please click on the Map for a copy of CRE's enrollment Boundary.

SchoolCenter Picture 

How to Enroll

  • You may pick up an Enrollment Packet at the Front Office during regular office hours or
  • You may Download the enrollment forms from the web
  • When returning Enrollment Packets you will be required to submit the following documents:
    • Certified Birth Certificate
    • Immunization Records - Minimum Immunzation Requirements
    • Proof of Residency (must be one of the following)
      • Warranty Deed
      • Deed of Trust
      • Lease Agreement
      • Current year Property Tax Notice
      • Notorized Letter (Provided by the School)
      • Purchase Agreement (Temporary, until you close on your home)