Open Enrollment 2014-15 SY
The new Open Enrollment Window opens November 1st to January 6th.
* If your 5th grader is currently open enrolled at WME and you do not live in the Rock Canyon feeder area and you would like your child to attend RHMS as a 6th grader, you must complete an Open Enrollment application.
* If you have an Open Enrolled student currently at WME and will have an incoming Kindergartener for the 2014-15 SY, you will need to complete an Open Enrollment application for your incoming kindergartener.
Open Enrollment Paperwork is available in two ways:
*Parents of students already in Douglas County Schools can complete and submit the paperwork through their Parent Portal account (here).
*If you live outside of DCSD, click here to follow this link (here) to complete an Open Enrollment application.
Kindergarten Registration 2014-15 SY
January 7-10, 2014 from 10 AM to 3 PM
Your child must be 5 years old by October 1, 2014 to attend kindergarten for the 2014-15 SY.
Registration forms will be available on the WME web site beginning Monday, December 16th. When registering in January, please bring your child's birth certificate, immunization record and a proof of residency (Warranty Deed, Deed of Trust, Lease Agreement).
December 5th - SAC Meeting
December 20th - No School - Teacher Work Day
December 23th to January 3rd - Winter Break
January 17th - No School - Professional Development Day
January 20th - No School, District Holiday
January 25th - DCEF Nuggets Community Night
February 1st - DCEF Peter Pan at the Pace Center
Registration for the 2013-14 School Year:
Registration forms are available online ( click here for the forms ) or in the office. Please complete these forms and bring them to the office along with the following documents:
- Student's Birth Certificate (Original - office will make a copy)
- Student's Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency (Warranty Deed, Deed of Trust, Tax Notice, Lease Agreement, or Purchase Agreement)
2013/14 Payment of Fees:
Rev/Trak is now available for payment of student fees.
The Douglas County School District has moved to an ACH (automatic clearing house) check clearing process. When you provide a check as payment, you authorize us either to use information from your check to make a one-time electronic funds transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction.
Bus Route Information:
Click here for Wildcat Mountain's bus route information.
Student Accident Insurance Coverage :
This Insurance can be obtained through K@K Insurance. To enroll, go to www.studentinsurance-kk.com . Or, access the application at the bottom of our News from our Health Assistant page found here . It is mandatory for all students to have health insurance to go on overnight field trips.